OSPS E-News ~ Updated LWOP/PEBB/Protected Leave

Wed Mar 28 07:55:00 PDT 2012

Date:               3/27/12

To:                   Human Resource and Payroll Staff

From:              Cindy Forest

                        DAS, Human Resource Services Division

Please forward this email to agency staff who work with protected leaves
and insurances.

HRSD and Statewide Payroll have made improvements to the
LWOP/PEBB/Protected Leave letter. We added space to write the amount of
the employee's share of his or her core benefit plan premiums and
surcharges, we provided further clarity on paying for core and optional
benefits with one check, and we provided clarity on the percentage of an
employee's premium payment.

HR and Payroll staff should remember to modify the letter as necessary
to provide information that is relevant to the employee.

The letter may be found at the following link:
http://oregon.gov/DAS/HR/fmla.shtml#Toolkit Go to: Template Insurance
Self-pay Letter-updated 3/27/12.

Please direct your questions to Cindy Forest in HRSD at 503-373-7062 or
the OSPS Helpdesk at 503-378-6777 option 0.