OSPS E-News ~ Change in Vendor Name: GACQ Ray Klein / Professional Credit

Wed Mar 28 15:23:36 PDT 2012

Verified with vendor 3/28/12, garnishments for both Ray Klein, Inc. and
Professional Credit Service can be made payable to Professional Credit
Service.  The physical address (check PTD2) is fine - no need for the PO
Box.

We changed the payee on this vendor from "Ray Klein Inc/Professional
Crdt Svc" to "Professional Credit Service" effective March 2012 Run 2.

We've posted an updated garnishment code list on our website here under
"Code Lists":  http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS/referencemanual.shtml .
Thank you.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

State Controller Division