OSPS E-News ~ OSPS Staffing Today is Limited

Wed May 23 09:05:21 PDT 2012

Good morning,

We are still using backup personnel to staff the Help Desk assignments today.  We will do our best to accommodate all requests for service including manual checks, work schedule changes, stop-pays, etc.  However, our primary focus will be to address the most immediate or urgent requests first.

Please remember to contact OSPS through the Help Desk email and phone numbers as these can be monitored by all OSPS staff.  (If you attempted to contact Allison or Julie directly yesterday or today, and still need a response, please resubmit your request to the Help Desk numbers.)

Again, thank you for your patience during this time.
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Oregon Statewide Payroll Services - (503) 373-0198
Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS
OSPS Help Desk: (503)378-6777 (option 0)  mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.u s<mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.u%20s>

From: osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us [mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 8:44 AM
To: OSPS News (Osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us)
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ OSPS Staffing Today is Limited

Good morning,

The OSPS Help Desk staff are not in the office today.  Please be sure to use the Help Desk email and phone number below if you need assistance so other OSPS staff may respond to you.

Due to this limited staffing today, we must restrict manual check processing to emergency and termination check requests only.  Please be sure to clearly mark the emergency and/or termination check requests.  We will notify the agency payroll contact of the requests that will be held until Wednesday for processing.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Manager
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
DAS State Controller's Division
Phone: (503) 373-0198  Fax: (503) 378-3518

OSPS Help Desk: (503)378-6777 (option 0)  mailto:OSPS.Help at das.state.or.us
Visit Our Online Resource Center:  http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS