OSPS E-News ~ FW: Per Diem check requests

Wed May 23 16:45:09 PDT 2012

I have giving Shirley the okay to fax her requests over in groups on Thursday.  I've been collecting and sorting these requests for a couple of days and will be happy to do so again tomorrow if that makes things easier for all.

Thanks,
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Oregon Statewide Payroll Services - (503) 373-0198
Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/OSPS

From: Alt Shirley [mailto:shirley.alt at state.or.us]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 4:29 PM
To: RIDDERBUSCH Sandy * SCD OSPS
Subject: Per Diem check requests

Hi Sandy,
I know you have been short staffed and tomorrow is cutoff, however, our Administrator has requested we process special checks for per diem tomorrow (yeah me) and there will be special notes on P370.s.  Thought I would give you a heads- up .

I will have the information over to you as soon as possible, can I supersede the rules and fax in groups?

Shirley Alt, PHR
Employee Services, Payroll
900 Court ST NE 140B
Salem OR 97301