OSPS E-News ~ PEBB Insurance Deduction Files

Thu Nov 1 11:54:30 PDT 2012

Good morning,

Effective today, November 1, 2012, the PEBB.Benefits interface file will not bring insurance deduction data into OSPA.  PEBB is still in the process of testing the changes on P.B and the payroll system that were necessary for insurances under Plan Year 2013.  Until the testing is completed and verified we cannot bring the Open Enrollment data into OSPA.  We also cannot allow the regular daily files from P.B because the daily files could include changes to employee 2013 plan selections.

We are hopeful that PEBB will have their testing finalized within the next 2-3 weeks.  At that time we will reactivate the P.B interface process into OSPA.  If you have current plan year (2012) enrollments that need to be in OSPA prior to the P.B interface being reactivated, please enter these transactions manually on the P070.

OSPS will notify you as soon as the P.B interface process has been reactivated for payroll insurance deduction updating.

For questions regarding this notice or for any other reason, please contact the OSPS Help Desk by telephone at: 503-378-6777 option '0' or by email at osps.help at state.or.us<mailto:osps.help at state.or.us>.

Thank you,
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Manager
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services