OSPS E-News ~ November PEBB Insurance Entries

Wed Nov 21 11:44:18 PST 2012

Good Morning!  Happy Wednesday before Thanksgiving Day.

As you know the PEBB.Benefits interface to OSPA has been closed since October 31st, 2012.  During the month of November you have had to make manual entries for insurance deductions on the P070 screen, that were a result of plan changes or new employees.  If you have any remaining November insurance entries you will need to have them entered before Payroll closes on Monday night, November 26th.  Remember to use the 11/30/12 date on the PTD2 screen (PTD2 SWNN 113012) for Plan Year 2012 insurance rates when using an ADJ code on the P070 screen.  If you allow the 999999 default, the PTD2 will display 2013 rates.  Entering it before payroll closes will cut down on having to make corrections afterwards.

We appreciate your efforts in getting through this time of year.  We understand PEBB will be sending an update about the interface re-opening and a guide to handle any rejections that will come with it.

For questions or comments please contact the Help Desk by telephone (503-378-6777 option 0) or email  (OSPS.help at state.or.us<mailto:OSPS.help at state.or.us>).

Seth Lewis
Senior System Analyst
DAS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services