OSPS E-News ~ 3-Part Paper Timesheets Available (Blank)

Fri Oct 26 12:19:27 PDT 2012

Good morning,

OSPS has several boxes of 3-part carbon paper timesheets available for the taking (both long and short-timesheets).  We'd like to donate these to any agency that has a use for them.  If your agency could use these - maybe for temporary or field office employees? - please give me call or send an email to the OSPS Help Desk at OSPS.help at das.state.or.us<mailto:OSPS.help at das.state.or.us>.

If we have no takers by next Friday, November 2nd, we will send them out for recycling.

Thank you and have a great weekend.
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Manager
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services