OSPS E-News ~ OSPS - Payroll System Support is Moving

Tue Apr 2 16:06:42 PDT 2013

Payroll Professionals,

We are moving floors within our building.  We will be physically moving on Thursday, 4/4/13.  Our phone numbers will not change.  Currently we are on the third floor along the south wall.  We are moving to the first floor into the walled-off area next to the lockboxes.

Our address will change slightly.  We no longer use a "U" number at the end of our physical address.  So the full address for us now is:

OSPS-Payroll System Support (formerly Central or Statewide Payroll)
155 Cottage St NE
Salem, OR 97301-3964

We've updated the address labels on our website under 'contact us'.  Thank you.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
Financial Business Systems
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services