OSPS E-News ~ FW: ODFW Accountant 3 Position

Thu Aug 1 14:00:51 PDT 2013

 Forwarded on behalf of ODFW:

The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife plans to interview for an Accountant 3 position (general ledger accountant) in late August or early September.  ODFW has buildings, properties and other capital assets throughout the state and is in implementation of a new inventory tracking system.  The Agency is funded from multiple sources, including federal grants and federal contracts, as well as state and lottery funds.  We're looking for someone who is process improvement oriented, enjoys variety and likes the challenge of working with a statewide organization.

This recruitment closes 8/15/13, unless extended.  Please take a look at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?&promotionaljobs=0&transfer=0  and feel free to send an email or call me if you have any questions.  Thanks!

Lori LeVeaux
ASD Administrator
Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife