OSPS E-News ~ Help Desk Resources

Fri Aug 2 07:54:47 PDT 2013

Good morning,

Our regular Help Desk staff are out today so be sure to contact OSPS using the Help Desk telephone number (503-378-6777 option 0) or the Help Desk email account (OSPS.help at state.or.us<mailto:OSPS.help at state.or.us>) if you need assistance.  These are monitored regularly by OSPS staff so we can respond to your inquiries as quickly as possible.

Manual check requests will be processed as usual, but with termination and emergency check requests being given priority.  Please clearly mark manual check requests that are due to a termination.  If the check request is for some other urgent need please include the reason (i.e. CBA pay advance).

We apologize for any delay or inconvenience this may create in your work flow today.

Thank you,
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Manager
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services