OSPS E-News ~ OSPS Winter 2013 Newsletter

Fri Dec 13 12:01:39 PST 2013

Payroll Professionals,

The winter edition of the OSPS newsletter is now available on our website.  To view the newsletter, click on the following link:

http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/docs/training/newsletter/winter%202013.pdf

If you have any questions about this or anything else please contact our Help Desk at 503.378.6777 '0' or by email osps.help at state.or.us<mailto:osps.help at state.or.us>.  If you have questions about training opportunities please contact Kari Kampert at 503.373.0252 or by email kari.kampert at state.or.us<mailto:kari.kampert at state.or.us>.

REMINDER:  January forum is coming up quickly.  January 15th and it will be held at the Employment Auditorium.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503.373.0259 - direct
503.378.3518 - fax
seth.lewis at state.or.us<mailto:seth.lewis at state.or.us>
Visit Our Online Resource Center:  State of Oregon: Oregon Statewide Payroll Services<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/Pages/index.aspx>