OSPS E-News ~ Employee Separations in OSPA Class

Wed Jan 23 08:49:47 PST 2013

For those who are new to payroll or OSPA or who are looking for a refresher,

The next hands-on computer-based OSPS class is Employee Separations in OSPA on Monday, February 4, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, in the DAS computer lab, Mt. Hood Room, General Services Building, 1225 Ferry St. NE, Salem.

In this class we will walk through the OSPA entries for an employee who is leaving state service. We will also talk about the differences when an employee retires from state service. Attendees need a current OSPA userid and password.

If you are interested in attending, please register in iLearnOregon,  https://ilearn.oregon.gov/KView/CustomCodeBehind/Base/LinkingRouter.aspx?strDLItemId=4B2400637F8C4549B10CA3FD50AC97BD by 5:00 pm on Wednesday, January 30.

If you have questions, please contact Katherine.Bremser at das.state.or.us<mailto:Katherine.Bremser at das.state.or.us>

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
Financial Business Systems
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published