OSPS E-News ~ FW: OPSA Datamart data update (Biennium related)

Fri Jul 12 12:26:10 PDT 2013

Payroll Professionals,

We are passing along this announcement regarding the purge of 05-07 Datamart information to occur on 8/13/13.  Please see the original email announcement sent to the Datamart-news list, below.  Thank you.

Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
Financial Business Systems
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services
503-378-6777 opt 0

Online Resource Center:  http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/

Data Classification: Level 2-Limited

From: datamart-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:datamart-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us> [mailto:datamart-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Datamart Support
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 1:12 PM
To: datamart-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:datamart-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: [Datamart-News] OPSA Datamart data update (Biennium related)

Due to the biennium change, the Datamart team will update the OSPA Datamart to keep the tables up-to-date with the appropriate range of data.

The following shows the current date range and the soon to be updated date range:

Current OSPA Datamart tables:

Blank - 7/1/11 to 6/30/13
_B - 7/1/09 to 6/30/13
_PB - 7/1/09 to 6/30/11
_PP - 7/1/05 to 6/30/09

Updated OSPA Datamart tables:
Blank - 7/1/13 to 6/30/15
_B - 7/1/11 to 6/30/15
_PB - 7/1/11 to 6/30/13
_PP - 7/1/07 to 6/30/11

This change will take effect with the July 2013 OSPA Datamart load, which occurs on August 13, 2013.

We have provided you with almost a month and a half to download OSPA data from 7/1/05 - 6/30/07 and save to your agency's network, if so desired, because after August 13, 2013 this data will no longer be available on the Datamart.

Thanks,
Aaron Wallace
Sr. Datamart Business Analyst
Department of Administrative Services
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published