OSPS E-News ~ April OSPS Training News

Fri Mar 29 11:23:02 PDT 2013

Good morning!

We have posted the April OSPS Training News: http://go.usa.gov/267w This issue includes details about the April 17 forum agenda and introductory information about the Payroll eProjects. Please note, because we have guest presenters, we do not currently plan to offer the OregonConnect option.

This is the last time that I will be responsible for the Training News. I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of you who helped "the new kid on the block" over the years I have been in OSPS. I was successful because central DAS and agency payroll, HR and accounting staff were willing to share information, give feedback and suggestions, collaborate and be patient with me as I learned the system and payroll. If this is like my other experiences with governmental agencies, our paths may cross again! Take care!

Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
Financial Business Systems
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published