OSPS E-News ~ Next Quarter OSPS Classes

Mon Mar 18 10:46:34 PDT 2013

Good morning!

Some of you know that I am retiring April 1. We are aware that there are several agency staff members who have just started the series of OSPS classes and who could benefit from continuing with the series during the time my position is vacant. So, we have decided that I will come back as a part-time temporary for April through July to teach some additional classes.

For April through July, I have scheduled the following classes. They are all seminar style classes and will be held in the SFMS Conference Room, Executive Building, 155 Cottage St. NE, Salem. Register in iLearnOregon, search with OSPS, https://ilearn.oregon.gov/Kview/CustomCodeBehind/Base/Login/Login.aspx

*         Employee Transfers in OSPA - April 12, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm

*         Critical OSPA Reports (a new class) - May 17, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm

*         Payroll Exception Reports - June 26, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm

*         Problem Solving with the Payroll Register - July 12, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm

Please contact Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us<mailto:Katherine.Bremser at state.or.us> if you have questions.
Katherine Bremser
Training Coordinator
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
Financial Business Systems
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services
503-373-0738
Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/
Data Classification: Level 1 - Published