OSPS E-News ~ Display Employee Name on P007 Screen

Mon Mar 18 10:34:54 PDT 2013

Happy Marvelous Monday Morning!

We have finished another one of our FY 2013 Functionality Projects (see complete list below.)  Display Employee Name on P007 Online Daily Time Summary Screen was migrated into production last Friday.  This display is for those signed into OSPA with their RACFID.

*         The first priority is Open P190 Data Views for All Screens Including Timesheet Changes for Entire Year - Except at Year End with five resource units.  (This was number 8b. on the voting sheet.)

*         The second priority is Add P190 Pay Period End Date to Field on the OSPA/SFMA Interface File with 17 resource units.  (This was number four on the voting sheet and noted as multi-year project with SFMS / OSPS resource coordination.)

*         The third priority is Add Employee Name Display to the P420 Leave Clearing Account Balances Screen with three resource units.  (This was number 18 on the voting sheet.) - Completed

*         The fourth priority is Display Employee Name on P007 Online Daily Time Summary Screen with four resource units.  (This was number two on the voting sheet.) - Completed

*         The fifth priority is Synchronize Data Names on the Datamart with the Data Names on OSPA with 12 resource units.  (This was number 21 on the voting sheet and noted as multi-year project with Datamart Analyst / OSPS resource coordination.)

Another project we are currently working on is the first priority that keeps screens open for most of the year except during year end.  Agencies will still be restricted to setting correctives to three pay periods.  OSPS will be your resource to set correctives greater than three pay periods.   We will continue to update you as we complete each project.

For questions or comments please contact the Help Desk by telephone (503-378-6777 option 0) or email  (OSPS.help at state.or.us<mailto:OSPS.help at state.or.us>).

Seth Lewis
Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503.373.0259 - direct
503.378.3518 - fax
seth.lewis at state.or.us<mailto:seth.lewis at state.or.us>
Visit Our Online Resource Center:  State of Oregon: Oregon Statewide Payroll Services<http://cms.oregon.egov.com/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/Pages/index.aspx>