OSPS E-News ~ FWD: OSPS Datamart Training in Tigard

Thu Nov 7 16:46:44 PST 2013

Hello Payroll Professionals!

Forwarded on behalf of the Datamart folks:

________________________________

The Datamart Payroll training continues to be in high demand, so we are now going to offer a class at the PERS building in Tigard.

Datamart & Hyperion: Payroll (8 CPE Hours) (*Beginning level course)

Next Scheduled Training: Wednesday, December 18, 2013  (Course Length: 8:15am to 4:30pm)

The training course is currently offered free of charge, please visit iLearnOregon (https://ilearn.oregon.gov) to sign up.
Prerequisites:
* The training manual for this class must be printed (Double sided) prior to attending. (http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/Pages/datamart.aspx#Datamart_Training)

* Attendees must have current Datamart OSPS Security access, prior to attending this course.
Location: The training will occur at the PERS Building within their Computer Lab. The PERS building is located at 11410 SW 68th Parkway, Tigard, OR 97223. We ask that you please park in the designated overflow parking areas when you attend Datamart trainings at the PERS building. In addition, trainees must include the printed parking sign (pdf from website) on the dashboard of your vehicle to park in these dedicated areas. Please visit the Datamart website (PERS Overflow Parking<http://cms.oregon.egov.com/DAS/EGS/FBS/Pages/datamart.aspx#Datamart_Training>) for additional information.
Objectives:
Learn the basics about:

*  The OSPS Datamart - a focused look into the payroll system within the Datamart.

*  Hyperion/Brio application - how to build and run queries, as well as, alter and analyze results.
* Using Hyperion tables, joins, filters, formatting, sorting, and appending data.

Note: Seating is limited and will not last long, so make sure to sign up as soon as possible. We will continue offering this training course in the future, on a periodic basis, so do not be discouraged if you miss this date.

Thanks,
Aaron Wallace
Sr. Datamart Business Analyst