OSPS E-News ~ ePaystub Kiosk Privacy Reminder

Tue Nov 12 08:45:31 PST 2013

Hello Payroll Professionals,

It has come to our attention that employees using ePaystub in a kiosk environment, or at any computer where others might also use ePaystub, will need to close whatever browser they are using after they are done with ePaystub.  A browser is a program like Internet Explorer or Firefox.  We are including a small reminder tag that can be printed and attached to the kiosk monitor so that employees will remember to shut down the browser after they are using it.  Shutting down the browser after using ePaystub is the only reliable way to make sure that an employee's information stays private.  Thank you for your support with this.

Kari Kampert
OSPS Training Coordinator
Financial Business Systems
Enterprise Goods and Services