OSPS E-News ~ Calling All Queries!

Tue Nov 12 15:31:45 PST 2013

Hello Payroll Professionals,

Please see the request from the Datamart team below.  If you have ANY payroll related queries that you find useful, I am sure there are other folks at other agencies that would find it useful too.  Please share your ideas and queries and let's all become more efficient and effective at our jobs.

Thanks,

Matthew Riley, CPA
OSPS Application Analyst
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(503) 373-0254 - direct
(503) 378-3518 - fax
www.oregon.gov/das/egs/fbs/OSPS<http://www.oregon.gov/das/egs/fbs/OSPS>

The Datamart team is always on the lookout for new queries, which we could share on a statewide level. We are able to share files by using the 'Repository'(Instructions: http://cms.oregon.egov.com/DAS/EGS/FBS/Pages/datamart.aspx#Reports_Repository), which all Datamart users have access. However, we are unable to provide you with new reports unless experts, such as yourselves, send us these files.

I am asking for any and all queries that we might be able to share on a statewide level. We are looking for files that pull 'Cash balances', 'Accounts Receivables', 'Accounts Payable', Grants, Budget, Payroll, or other. We will accept anything that is not currently on the 'Repository'.

Currently, on the 'Repository', we have 35+ files ready for your use. However, I want to really increase that number but again I cannot do that without your help.

I am willing to work with you to put these files on the 'Repository', so that many people can benefit from your expertise. Please go out to the 'Repository' and view what we currently have, then send in any queries that could expand our topics.

Thanks for your help,
Aaron Wallace
Sr. Datamart Business Analyst