OSPS E-News ~ Authorized Signature Annual Review 2013

Fri Sep 20 08:38:55 PDT 2013

Happy Friday!

OSPS is conducting our annual review of people authorized to request manual checks and/or pay advances.

Early next week we will send out an email requesting an updated Signature Authorization Form.  The email will include a list of authorized signers that we have on file.  If there are no changes, send an email to the Help Desk stating that there are no changes and we will continue to use the existing form.

Please review and respond by Friday, October 4th.  Feel free to contact us if you do not receive your email with the authorized signers list by 9/24/13.

We do this annual review to ensure good controls and to follow Oregon Accounting Manual (OAM) 10.00.00.PO and 10.40.00.PO.

PLEASE NOTE:  If you submitted a new authorized signature form within the last 30 days, you will not receive a verification letter.

If you have any questions about this or anything else please contact the Help Desk at 503.378.6777 '0' or by email osps.help at state.or.us<mailto:osps.help at state.or.us>.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503.373.0259 - direct
503.378.3518 - fax
seth.lewis at state.or.us<mailto:seth.lewis at state.or.us>
Visit Our Online Resource Center:  State of Oregon: Oregon Statewide Payroll Services<http://cms.oregon.egov.com/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/Pages/index.aspx>