OSPS E-News ~ OSPS Fall 2013 Newsletter

Mon Sep 16 10:57:28 PDT 2013

Payroll Professionals,

The fall edition of the OSPS newsletter is now available on our website.  Included are updates on House Bill 2207, House Bill 3263 and upcoming training opportunities.  Additionally, leave accrual and PPDB entry tips are provided.  To view the newsletter, click on the following link:

http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/docs/training/newsletter/fall2013.pdf

If you have any questions about this or anything else please contact our Help Desk at 503.378.6777 '0' or by email osps.help at state.or.us<mailto:osps.help at state.or.us>.  If you have questions about training opportunities please contact Kari Kampert at 503.373.0252 or by email kari.kampert at state.or.us<mailto:kari.kampert at state.or.us>.

REMINDER:  Year end forum is coming up quickly.  October 16th and it will be held at the Employment Auditorium.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503.373.0259 - direct
503.378.3518 - fax
seth.lewis at state.or.us<mailto:seth.lewis at state.or.us>
Visit Our Online Resource Center:  State of Oregon: Oregon Statewide Payroll Services<http://cms.oregon.egov.com/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/Pages/index.aspx>