OSPS E-News ~ FW: Virtual FMLA/OFLA Training in October

Thu Sep 12 13:44:42 PDT 2013

Please see the message below, forwarded on behalf of the Chief Human Resources Office.  Also open the attachment for instructions on how to register for this in iLearn and register in OregonConnect.

To:                   Human Resource and Payroll

From:              Chief Human Resource Office

Subject:           Virtual FMLA/OFLA Training

Please send this email to those in your agency who administer Family and Medical leave.

For employees who must travel to Salem to attend one of our FMLA/OFLA training sessions, we are making our classroom training available via webinar.

If you wish to attend the Family and Medical leave training virtually, follow the instructions in the attachment. You will need to register for the class in ilearn and register in OregonConnect as indicated in the attachment.

Our remaining classes are on the following dates and times:
Tuesday, Oct 8, 2013, 8:30-12:00, in person classroom training only-- held at Department of Forestry
Tuesday, Oct 8, 2013, 1:00-4:30, both in person classroom training at Dept of Forestry and virtual training.
Thursday, Oct 10, 2013, 1:00-4:30, both in person classroom training at Dept of Forestry and virtual training.

The audience for the training is human resources, payroll and anyone who administers Family and Medical leave. The classes are filling up fast. Register in ilearn.

We have been asked whether supervisors can attend the virtual training. Supervisors may sign up for the virtual training but, please let supervisors know the training is geared toward human resources and payroll staff.