OSPS E-News ~ P190 Correctives (& P191) are Temporarily Disabled

Thu Apr 10 07:17:01 PDT 2014

Hello again,

For further clarification, the P190 and P191 are partner screens on OSPA so you also will not be able to access P191 this morning.  We are working to have both of these back online and available as quickly as possible.

Thank you,
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Oregon Statewide Payroll Services - (503) 373-0198
Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/

From: OSPS-News [mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 7:07 AM
To: OSPS News (Osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us)
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ P190 Correctives are Temporarily Disabled

Good morning,

Last night during the payroll run 2 processing we ran into a database size limitation issue.  The database in question contains the historical pay period information that is used when a prior period P190 corrective flag is set.  Although the payroll cycle completed as expected, OSPS needs to do some work to compile and restore the historical payroll data files.

While we are working to complete this task we must have the P190 update function disabled.  You will be still have access to OSPA but will not be able to set corrective flags.  We will let everyone know as soon as we have the data files restored and the P190 activated for transaction processing.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may create for our OSPA customers.

Thank you,
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Manager
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services