OSPS E-News ~ 2015 PEBB Processing - Thank You!!

Tue Dec 16 16:10:35 PST 2014

Good Afternoon Payroll Professionals,

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the agencies for their patience while we had OSPA down over the weekend to load the employee insurance information.  I realize this was not ideal and the timing was difficult during this busy time of year for payroll staff.  We felt it was the best way to ensure the most accurate data was loaded to OSPA in time for the new plan year.  We will strive to implement a better process for next year that will hopefully cause less of an inconvenience for all of you.  Thank you.  Happy Holidays!

Trudy Vidal, CPA
Financial Business Systems Manager
Enterprise Goods and Services
503-373-0170