OSPS E-News ~ MODA (ODS) Check Stub Description

Thu Jan 2 10:46:30 PST 2014

Good morning and Happy New Year to all.

You may receive some questions from employees that selected MODA dental insurance (formerly known as ODS).  The check stub descriptions for the two full time plans are reversed on the January 1, 2014 paystub.

MODA PPO DEN (OTNN - traditional) should actually be MODA PRE DEN (OPNN - preferred) and vice versa.  This will be corrected with the next payroll run but in the meantime OSPS will update the descriptions on the document from the ePaystub portal to match what is currently displaying on the paystub.

MODA PPO DEN will be updated to describe the preferred dental plan.

MODA PRE DEN will be updated to describe the traditional dental plan.

We apologize for our oversight and the inconvenience this created for you, our customers, and also for your employees.

Sincerely,
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Manager
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services