OSPS E-News ~ Issue Resolved - OSPA Screen and Reports Issue

Thu May 8 07:35:20 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

We have resolved the report processing issue and completed running of the reports from last night.  If you have any questions about this, or notice anything unusual in your agency's Pre-liminary Run 2 reports data, please contact the Help Desk at 503.378.6777 '0' or by email osps.help at state.or.us<mailto:osps.help at state.or.us>.

Thank you for your patience this morning.
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Oregon Statewide Payroll Services - (503) 373-0198
Visit Our Online Resource Center: http://oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/

From: OSPS-News [mailto:osps-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 7:19 AM
To: OSPS News (Osps-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us)
Subject: OSPS E-News ~ OSPA Screen and Reports Issue

Good morning,

There was a problem with the preliminary run last night which blocked access to many of the OSPA production screens and interrupted the report processing jobs.  We have resolved the screen access issue but are still working to reset and complete the remaining reporting jobs from last night.

You may now work online in OSPA this morning, however please do not use the reports from last night's preliminary run until we notify you they have been completed.

We apologize for the inconvenience but will let everyone know as soon as the reports are ready for you to use.

Thank you,
Sandy

Sandy Ridderbusch, Manager
Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
DAS / Enterprise Goods and Services
155 Cottage Street NE,
Salem, OR 97301-3969
(503) 373-0198

Confidentiality Notice: This email may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information.  This email is only intended for the designated recipient(s). If you are not a designated recipient (or authorized to receive for a designated recipient), you  are hereby given notice that the disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this in error, please destroy this message, delete any copies which may exist on your system and notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.