OSPS E-News ~ FW: Acct 3, Acct 4 and OPA 4 positions - Job opportunities in SARS

Fri May 9 09:59:19 PDT 2014

Forwarded on behalf of Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services:

From: CAFR-Contacts-News [mailto:cafr-contacts-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of HAMILTON Robert W * CFO
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2014 9:36 AM
To: 'cafr-contacts-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us'
Subject: [CAFR-Contacts-News] Job opportunities in SARS

Hello CAFR Contacts,

I'm pleased to announce that SARS is recruiting for the following positions: Accountant 3<http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=874574> (Accounting Analyst), Accountant 4<http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=873884> (Senior Accounting Analyst), and Operations and Policy Analyst 4<http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=873638> (Senior Financial Reporting and Policy Analyst)

If you have any questions, please send me an email or call me at 503-373-0299

Thanks,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://oregon.gov/DAS/CFO/SARS<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published