OSPS E-News ~ Payroll ACH Pre-note Change

Mon Sep 15 11:20:19 PDT 2014

Hello Payroll Professionals,

Recent changes to NACHA regulations have allowed us to decrease the wait time required when a new XDNN deduction (direct deposit) account is added or changed in OSPA before the system can start sending funds to that account.

We are pleased to announce beginning September 19th, 2014, the wait time for the pre-note process for an employee's payroll ACH Direct Deposit is decreasing from 8 days to 5 days!

We believe this change will add value for your employees and make the transition to direct deposit more convenient.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at the OSPS Help Desk at OSPS.Help at oregon.gov<mailto:OSPS.Help at oregon.gov>.

Thanks,

Matthew Riley, CPA
OSPS Application Analyst