OSPS E-News ~ Limited Staffing In OSPS - 11/6/15

Fri Nov 6 08:40:11 PST 2015

Good morning,

Our regular Help Desk staff are out today.  Please use the Help Desk telephone number (503-378-6777 option 0) or the Help Desk email account (OSPS.Help at oregon.gov<mailto:OSPS.Help at oregon.gov>) to request assistance.   Remaining staff will monitor these and respond as quickly as possible.

Manual check requests will be prioritized with termination and emergency check requests being the highest (such as a pay advance).  Others will be processed as time allows or will be held until Monday.  Please clearly mark the reason for the manual check request.

We apologize for any delay or inconvenience this may create in your work flow today.

Sincerely,

Seth Lewis
Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503.373.0259 - direct
503.378.3518 - fax
seth.lewis at oregon.gov<mailto:seth.lewis at oregon.gov>
Visit Our Online Resource Center:  State of Oregon: Oregon Statewide Payroll Services<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/FBS/OSPS/Pages/index.aspx>