OSPS E-News ~ FBS 2015-17 Actual Rates

Tue Sep 1 12:20:05 PDT 2015

Good Afternoon FBS Customers,

I want to communicate the rates FBS will charge for the 2015-17 biennium.  The published price list does not take into consideration our beginning cash balance, see page 76: http://dasapp.oregon.gov/pricelist/2015-17_Price%20List_Leg_Adopted_Budget.pdf.  I have included a comparison of the published price list and the actual rates we will charge.

Direct Charges for FBS Services

2015-17 Price List Rate

2015-17 FBS Actual Rate

SFMS & Staff - Accounting Records

$0.02 per record

$0.02 per record

Datamart - Accounting Records

$0.004 per record

$0.004 per record

PERS Reconciliation - Number of State Employees Reported

$1.32/each

$1.18/each

Payroll Check/Stub

$3.26/each

$2.99/each

Manual Check

$5.89/each

$3.40/each

Warrant & Return to Agency Warrant

$1.79/each

$1.62/each

SFMA Generated ACH Transaction

$1.45/each

$.97/each

Payroll Services - Electronic time entry

$25.00/emp./mo.

$24.00/emp./mo.

Payroll Services - Paper timesheet

$28.00/emp./mo.

$27.00/emp./mo.

Training No-Show Fee
Board Member

$50.00 per occurrence
$10.00/member/mo.

$50.00 per occurrence
$7.75/member/mo.

We will send our first quarterly invoice in October 2015 for July-September 2015 services.  FBS will perform a mid-biennium review to ensure that the lower rates will be charged for the second fiscal year of the biennium.   Please let me know if you have any questions.

Trudy Vidal, CPA
Financial Business Systems Manager
Enterprise Goods and Services
503-373-0170