OSPS E-News ~ FW: HRIS Project - Intent to Award Issued

Fri Nov 18 13:43:13 PST 2016

Forwarded on behalf DAS CHRO.

From: LAWSON Twyla * DAS
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 1:21 PM
To: hrexec at listsmart.osl.state.or.us; hrmgr-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us; Hrtech-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us; Recruiters at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: HRIS Project - Intent to Award Issued

Dear Agency Leadership and Business Partners,
We are excited to announce the State of Oregon has posted its Intent to Award notice and congratulations to IBM<http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/consulting/?lnk=mse_bc&lnk2=learn> and Workday<https://www.workday.com/en-us/applications/human-capital-management.html> for their joint response to the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Project RFP.  This effort includes the replacement of the current core HR and position budgeting systems (PPDB/PICS), adding increased statewide functionality, creating an employee and manager self-service portal, and providing optional replacement of the current learning management (iLearn) and recruitment (NEOGOV) systems.
The RFP process requires a seven day protest period, which began November 16, 2016.  Once this period is complete, the state will begin negotiations to enter into a Master Services Agreement with the first Work Order Contract being the fit-gap analysis.  Here are some quick facts about the RFP evaluation process:
·23 evaluators reviewed the five RFP responses submitted which totaled approximately 2148 pages (meet the evaluation team members in the team attachment).
·21 evaluators attended all or part of the systems demonstrations including 22.75 hours of demonstrations for each of the two top finalists - totaling 45.5 hours of demonstrations.
·The demonstration scripts included interview questions, test site (hands on) experience and 21 script topics with a total of 331 steps!
This is a major milestone in our effort to replace our antiquated HR information systems (view a systems comparison in the screenshots attachment). We will work to provide you more details about the project as we move through the remaining State CIO's Stage Gates (3 & 4) for major IT initiatives.
Visit the HRIS Project website here<http://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Pages/HRIS.aspx> or contact the HRIS Project Team at chro.hris at oregon.gov <mailto:chro.hris at oregon.gov > if you have any questions or would like to discuss anything further.