OSPS E-News ~ 3rd quarter payroll reports

Wed Sep 21 14:35:09 PDT 2016

Good afternoon,

The 3rd quarter reports will be available next week on Wednesday morning September 28.  On our processing calendar it is listed as being available on 9/14/16.  If you have already downloaded these reports you will need to do it again next week.

OSPS wanted to have this quarter's reports align to the actual pay dates which would also include September run 1 paid on 9/30/16.  This is a big help centrally when filing our quarterly reports.

If you have any questions about this or anything else please contact our Help Desk at 503.378.6777 '0' or by email osps.help at oregon.gov<mailto:osps.help at oregon.gov>.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
Manager
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503-373-0198, direct
503-378-3518, fax
503-378-6777, OSPS Help Desk
seth.lewis at oregon.gov<mailto:seth.lewis at oregon.gov>