OSPS E-News ~ Reminder- OSPS staffing & availability Friday 13 & Tuesday 17

Fri Jan 13 06:58:37 PST 2017

Hello,

Just a quick reminder, OSPS staff will have no access to phones (including the Helpdesk line) and limited email and system access on Friday January 13th and Tuesday January 17 while we reorganize our work area.  Staffing will also be limited during this time.

For assistance please be sure to send emails to the OSPS Helpdesk (osps.help at oregon.gov<mailto:osps.help at oregon.gov>) on these days.  We will also have an alternate fax machine for these two days.  Please send all faxes to the SFMS fax number at (503) 378-8940 during this time.

The current plan is to be fully operational on Wednesday January 18.  If that date changes, we will be sure to let you know.

Thank you for your patience during this time.

Seth Lewis
Manager
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503-373-0198, direct
503-378-3518, fax
503-378-6777, OSPS Help Desk
seth.lewis at oregon.gov<mailto:seth.lewis at oregon.gov>