OSPS E-News ~ FW: Feb - DM training

Mon Jan 23 16:04:42 PST 2017

Hello;

Below is a Datamart training opportunity for February.

Thanks,

From: Datamart-News [mailto:datamart-news-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Datamart Support * DAS
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2017 3:22 PM
To: datamart-news at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: [Datamart-News] Feb - DM training

Datamart users:
I have created a training in February. Please pass this information along to your coworkers who may need it.
Datamart & Hyperion: Back to Basics (8 CPE Hours) (Beginning level course) (Salem Location)
Feb 13, 2017 (Monday)
Please visit iLearnOregon to sign up for the training: https://ilearn.oregon.gov. Seating is limited, so make sure to sign up as soon as possible. We will continue offering these trainings in the near future, so do not be discouraged if you miss this date.
Datamart trainings are Free of charge; however, agency's will be accessed a $50 fee if the user does not show for the scheduled training course. Agency's do have the option to send a substitute user, if the original user is unable to attend.
The training will occur at the General Services Building in the DAS Computer Lab, located in the Mt Hood room at 1225 Ferry St SE, Salem, OR 97301. Please, be aware that parking at DAS east is mainly metered with a four-hour limit.
Please visit the Datamart website for additional training information: http://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/AcctgSys/Pages/datamart.aspx#training
In addition, if attending a Datamart training course, please print the manual (double sided) and bring to class.

Thanks,
Aaron Wallace
Sr. Datamart Business Analyst