OSPS E-News ~ FW: Termination of the Free Bus Pass Program

Mon Jul 10 13:29:18 PDT 2017

Hello payroll professionals,

The following message has been sent out to employees who were using the free bus pass program.  This is for your reference only to respond to any questions you may receive.

Thank you,

Geri Greeno-Sanders

OSPS Senior System Analyst

DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services

Free Bus Pass Recipients,

The 2017 legislative session has come to a close and the budget did not include funding for the free bus pass program.  Information relating to the program's end that was sent out in our 5/23/17 notification (see attachment) remains valid and is now in effect.  The free bus pass will continue to be valid on all routes until July 14th.  The 15x route will still be running until mid-September, but will require payment after July 14. Below, you will find a link to our forms page where you can access the application to pay for a bus pass on a pre-tax basis via payroll deduction.  This application is processed through your agency's payroll department, not State Parking Services.  Please direct all route and pass inquiries to Cherriots at the link below.  Thank you.

http://www.cherriots.org/

http://www.oregon.gov/das/FleetPark/Pages/forms.aspx

Fleet and Parking Services

DAS/Enterprise Asset Management

1100 Airport Rd SE, Salem, OR 97301

Phone 503-378-5090, ext. 0

Fax     503-378-2157

http://oregon.gov/DAS/FleetPark

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published