OSPS E-News ~ Janus vs. AFSCME supreme court decision - fair share deduction codes in OSPA

Wed Jun 27 09:56:06 PDT 2018

Payroll professionals,

Please do not delete any fair share deductions codes in OSPA.  DAS OSPS has been working with DAS CHRO and labor relations on how these dues will be handled.  We will be removing or making adjustments to fair share members so your payroll offices do not need to do anything.

If we do need something done we will be sending an eNews out or contacting your payroll office directly.

Again, please do NOT delete any fair share deductions codes in OSPA.

I've advised my payroll staff to direct any questions about this decision to the union.

I will be sending a follow up eNews explaining in more detail about how each union's fair share member deduction codes will be handled.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
Manager
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503-373-0198, direct
503-378-3518, fax
503-378-6777, OSPS Help Desk
seth.lewis at oregon.gov<mailto:seth.lewis at oregon.gov>