OSPS E-News ~ March payroll effective date

Tue Mar 27 16:37:25 PDT 2018

Payroll professionals,

As you might be aware the March run 1 effective date was March 31 for all ACH payments and system generated paper checks by mistake instead of March 30.  OSPS has been able to adjust all ACH files to properly reflect March 30.  Unfortunately any paper checks generated we are not able to correct and reissue in a timely manner.

OSPS recommends sending out the checks as is.  We will be putting out a message in ePayroll letting employees know about this mistake too.  If an employee incurs additional costs/fees as a result of this then please send that information to the OSPS Help Desk.

If checks need to be reissued as a result of this there will be no cost to the agency for the manual check.

My apologies for this error and I will be implementing changes to keep this from coming up again.

Thanks,

Seth Lewis
Manager
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503-373-0198, direct
503-378-3518, fax
503-378-6777, OSPS Help Desk
seth.lewis at oregon.gov<mailto:seth.lewis at oregon.gov>