OSPS E-News ~ Workday payroll labs

Wed Jan 9 11:26:52 PST 2019

The following is being forwarded on behalf of the Workday project team.

We are offering training classes regarding Workday and the impacts this will have for payroll techs. You may sign-up for these classes through ilearn https://ilearn.oregon.gov/Default.aspx. Classes are from 1/10/19, 1/11/19, 1/18/19 and 2/1/19.  These classes are designed to assist payroll techs with general navigations, and introduce Workday information cross walking to OSPS Payroll screens.  We will also demonstrate reporting and provide preliminary payroll report lists. This will be a valuable class as it will bring Workday concepts to fruition.

Hope to see you there.

Please feel free to contact Workday.Help at state.or.us<mailto:Workday.Help at state.or.us> with any questions or concerns.

Stay informed about the HRIS Project by visiting our webpage here<http://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Pages/HRIS.aspx>

[Simplified signature line - 9.15.17]