OSPS E-News ~ ePayroll - send welcome email and 500 error

Tue Jun 11 14:21:04 PDT 2019

Payroll professionals,

DAS OSPS is aware of the 500 error when clicking on the 'Send Welcome Email' and notified DAS IT this morning.  Here is the most recent update I received from DAS IT.

DAS IT is working with staff out at the State Data Center to troubleshoot the issue.  There were updates done related to spam filters and certificates (that would be technical jargon) last Friday and that is when ePayroll started to experience this error.

I've asked DAS IT for a full report on the issue and what can be done to prevent this in the future.

I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Thanks,
Seth Lewis
Manager
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
503-373-0198, direct
503-378-3518, fax
503-378-6777, OSPS Help Desk
seth.lewis at oregon.gov<mailto:seth.lewis at oregon.gov>