OSPS E-News ~ Vacation Payout process

Wed Sep 25 11:24:34 PDT 2019

Payroll professionals

We understand agencies are receiving requests for the payout of vacation hours per the newly bargained contract language and the September 3, 2019 email regarding Unrepresented, Management Service and Executive Service employees.

Please remember only those with collective bargaining agreements that have been ratified may be paid out at this time.

The DAS CHRO statewide Vacation Leave policy has not been updated to reflect the new payout language.  That means you are not able to process requests from Executive Service, Management Service and Unrepresented Classified employees.  We will notify you once the revised policy has been published.

A statewide process for requesting vacation payouts is being developed and more information will be coming on that soon.

Geri Greeno
OSPS Senior System Analyst
DAS/EGS/FBS/Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(503) 373-0259 - direct
(503) 378-3518 - fax
geri.l.greeno at oregon.gov<mailto:geri.l.greeno at oregon.gov>
www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx>