OSPS E-News ~ FW: Workday demo of potential enhancements related to donated leave & absence requests - 3/19 11 am

Wed Mar 18 14:37:41 PDT 2020

FYI -

Jason Robinson, CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(503) 373-0198 - desk
(503) 378-3518 - fax
http://oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx

From: LAWSON Twyla * DAS
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 2:33 PM
To: 'hrexec at listsmart.osl.state.or.us' <hrexec at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:hrexec at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>>; 'hrmgr-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us' <hrmgr-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:hrmgr-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>>; 'Hrtech-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us' <Hrtech-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:Hrtech-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>>; 'recruiters at listsmart.osl.state.or.us' <recruiters at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:recruiters at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>>; wd_arc at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:wd_arc at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>; wd_ch_ldr at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:wd_ch_ldr at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Cc: OSPS Help * DAS <OSPS.HELP at oregon.gov<mailto:OSPS.HELP at oregon.gov>>
Subject: Workday demo of potential enhancements related to donated leave & absence requests - 3/19 11 am

Good afternoon,
Payroll and HR Professionals, please join us for this Skype meeting tomorrow (3/19/20) at 11 am.  During this call the Workday support team will demonstrate possible Workday enhancements we have configured to potentially assist state agencies in both the giving and receiving of donated leave, along with changes to absence for those agencies in the Executive branch that have new LOA/policy language related to leave due to COVID-19.   This time will be most valuable to you if you can join via a computer so you can see the information that will be presented on the screen.  We hope you can join us for this important event.

Note: I have attached a calendar event that you should be able to click into and add to your calendar. However, if you cannot, please save this meeting for 11 am, 3/19, and click here to join the meeting<https://meet.lync.com/stateoforegon-oregon/twyla.lawson/F6MWZJYB>.

We hope everyone remains healthy and safe.

In partnership,
Twyla

Twyla Lawson | Manager | Information Management - CHRO | c:503-949-4634 | Twyla.Lawson at Oregon.gov<mailto:Twyla.Lawson at Oregon.gov> | http://www.oregon.gov/das/hr/pages/workday.aspx
[signature_174819467]