OSPS E-News ~ FW: Donated Leave process available through Workday

Tue Mar 24 13:25:32 PDT 2020

FYI

Jason
(503) 373-0198 - Desk
(971) 900-7688 - Cell

From: CHRO Workday * DAS <CHRO.Workday at oregon.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 12:54 PM
To: hrexec at listsmart.osl.state.or.us; hrmgr-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us; Hrtech-net at listsmart.osl.state.or.us; recruiters at listsmart.osl.state.or.us; wd_arc at listsmart.osl.state.or.us; wd_ch_ldr at listsmart.osl.state.or.us; OSPS Help * DAS <OSPS.HELP at oregon.gov>
Subject: Donated Leave process available through Workday

Good afternoon everyone,
The donated leave functionality we have been working on over the last week is now available in Workday.  We have announced it to all Executive Branch employees using Workday announcements.  This communication includes links to the three jobs aids we have created to assist employees through the process. You are welcome to share this with your employees in any way you see appropriate.

We are planning to do an all Executive Branch employee email message once the remaining COVID-19 related leave items are set-up in Workday, these are currently in-progress. We hope you find this information valuable to assist you in supporting your employees during this difficult time. Here is the message that now displays within Workday:

There is now a way within Workday for you to request to receive hardship donations or to donate leave to your co-workers. These processes have been designed to align with the state's general practices for donated leave, along with the expanded options provided for employees covered by the State's recent Letters of Agreement and policy addendum on COVID-19.

If you have any questions related to donated leave, please contact your agency HR staff (for requests) or payroll staff (for donating).

Below are links to the job aids:

For Employees:  Absence Hardship Leave, Requesting & Donating<https://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Documents/Absence_HardshipLeaverequestingdonating_JA.pdf>

For HR and Absence Partners:  Absence Hardship Leave, Request and on Behalf of<https://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Documents/Absence_HardshipLeaveapprove_and_request_on_behalf_JA.pdf>
For Payroll Partners:  Payroll Donated Leave Process<https://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Documents/Payroll_DonatedLeaveprocess_JA.pdf>