OSPS E-News ~ FW: Send this out

Mon Mar 30 08:00:24 PDT 2020

Hello Payroll Shops,

We understand that this last month has been hectic to say the least. To help, here is a guide for you and a separate guide you can send to the employees of your agency on how the LOAs might effect your timekeeping processes.

A huge thank you to our future payroll project partners, Seth Lewis and Geri Greeno, for distilling those regulations and creating these guides for us.

New guidelines for timekeeping in April and going forward will be coming soon.

Take care and be safe,

Jason Robinson, CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services