OSPS E-News ~ Change in Manual check distribution

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Fri Feb 19 09:39:04 PST 2021

Hello Payroll Professionals,

We have heard your concerns about the daily manual check distribution and we know that our temporary move has made picking up those checks a little bit more difficult.

Therefore, we are actively working with Printing and Distribution (P&D) to make your lives easier. We are working on a solution that will stay the same no matter where OSPS ends up. We plan to have this new process in place by March 1st, 2021.

If you are a payroll manager, P&D will be contacting you to get a list of employees that can receive checks. If you know that your payroll manager does not review these emails or get them, please pass this message on to your payroll manger.

We will follow up with another message on our progress next week. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Take care,

Jason Robinson, CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(971) 900-7688
Data Classification: Level 2 - Limited
http://oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity