OSPS E-News ~ Payroll partner forum follow-up

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Tue Feb 23 10:37:00 PST 2021

Payroll Partners,

Attached is a copy of the slide show from last Tuesday's payroll partner forum.  During the forum we discussed the following topics on behalf of OSPS:

-          OSPS Staff's temporary new address at Publishing and Distribution

-          The Eugene city tax

-          OSPS Staff cannot reverse 2020 Oregon state taxes

o   Employees will receive a refund when they file their state taxes

-          The telecommuting code populating in ePayroll

-          Governor's food drive

-          New payroll tech training dates

We also provided an update for the Payroll and Time Tracking replacement project.  Here we discussed:

-          The project team is gathering data as part of the project.  If you receive a request it is because the information is not available centrally

-          If your agency receives a request and has questions, please reach out to your project team contact

-          Overpayment tracking

o   If your agency does not currently track this information, let your project team contact know

Also during the forum, we discussed how agencies currently pay travel reimbursements; through SFMA or the agency's accounting system or through OSPA.  We said that a survey would go out to agency's payroll project champions, however we also wanted to send it along to this group to ensure all agencies have a chance to respond.  You can take the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Travel-Reimbursement

Thank you,

Geri Greeno
DAS - Payroll & Time Tracking Replacement Project
Time Tracking Team Lead
(503) 983-6665
OSPS.Workday at oregon.gov<mailto:OSPS.Workday at oregon.gov>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D709BA.D653EB70]
Moving Time and Pay into the 21st Century
[2C50B877]