OSPS E-News ~ FW: Vaccine Mandate | UPDATED HR FAQs

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Tue Oct 12 09:45:51 PDT 2021

Hello Payroll Professionals,

If you have yet to see the FAQs for the Vaccine Mandate, below is a link to that. Of interest to you will be FAQ #26, and 32 to 38.

Thanks,

Jason
(971) 900-7688

Good morning,

We just posted updates to the following vaccine mandate FAQs:

  *   FAQs for Agency Human Resources at https://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Documents/COVID-19_FAQ.pdf
(Note: questions that were added or edited are indicated by * on the document.)

For your convenience, although we have not added any significant updates at this time, you can find the vaccine mandate FAQs for Employees -  https://www.oregon.gov/das/Docs/Employee_COVID_Vaccine_FAQ.pdf.

Please contact chro.policy at oregon.gov<mailto:chro.policy at oregon.gov> with any questions.