OSPS E-News ~ FBS New Permanent Building Location - DAS East

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Wed Oct 27 10:33:09 PDT 2021

Hello Payroll Professionals,

This is a reminder that we are in the midst of moving this week and will be in our new location November 1st.

Thanks,

Jason
(971) 900-7688

From: ROBINSON Jason * DAS
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 10:07 AM
To: osps-news at omls.oregon.gov<mailto:osps-news at omls.oregon.gov>
Subject: FBS New Permanent Building Location - DAS East

FBS OSPS Customers,

Financial Business Systems Oregon Statewide Payroll Services is permanently moving our physical location to DAS East effective November 1, 2021.  Our new address for the permanent location is:

1225 Ferry Street SE FL 2
Salem OR 97301-4278

This address will be effective November 1st for shuttle service, check pickup and US Postal Service mail.  Please start using this address with the normal title you use for any mail you are shuttling to us starting on that date.  FBS staff will periodically check the DAS West mail room and P&D Location for any mail not using the new address. If you have any questions regarding our permanent move, please reach out to your normal contacts.

Thank you for your understanding during this transition.

Trudy Vidal, CPA
Financial Business Systems Manager
Enterprise Goods and Services
Department of Administrative Services