OSPS E-News ~ end of life - no more changes for OSPA

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Mon Aug 15 10:52:44 PDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

The time has come to announce that the DAS OSPS team will no longer be making any non-mandated updates to OSPA. We plan to stop all updates to OSPA about three months before go live. This means that final updates to the system will need to be requested, approved, tested and implemented before September 15, 2022.

The reason for this is that any modifications done in OSPA would also need to be accounted for in Workday payroll.   Those changes would require coordination between OSPS and the payroll replacement team when the focus for both of teams will be on delivering and receiving training.  The ideal situation is that for the last three months we will be focused on training everyone in the state to use the new system and not have to worry about last minute changes.

Mandated updates will continue to happen for items like table changes (such as existing benefit packages and tax tables).

Take care,

Jason Robinson (he, him, his), CPA
OSPS Manager
DAS | Oregon Statewide Payroll Services
(971) 900-7688
Data Classification: Level 2 - Limited
http://oregon.gov/DAS/Financial/payroll/Pages/index.aspx<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Foregon.gov%2FDAS%2FFinancial%2Fpayroll%2FPages%2Findex.aspx&data=05%7C01%7CJason.ROBINSON%40das.oregon.gov%7C9a5c5ba81abd4fe55fe508da7ee4cdbf%7Caa3f6932fa7c47b4a0cea598cad161cf%7C0%7C0%7C637961818420967361%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=43P9b%2F2yNZCkmwgKdBjYUgZ2qNpjPZeGNwvknU3dL50%3D&reserved=0>