OSPS E-News ~ October 18 Payroll Partner Forum recap

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Wed Oct 19 10:21:01 PDT 2022

Good morning,

Yesterday was the year end forum; I have attached a copy of the slideshow for anyone who may want it. In the forum, we talked about the year end process for OSPA, December terminations in OSPA and the cutover plan. You can also find the slide show and a copy of the recording in Workday Drive.

The Workday Drive folder has been renamed to Payroll Partner Training Resources since in addition to the training session recordings, we will be adding resources for payroll partners and timekeepers. Resources will be added as they are created so please check back frequently for additional information. We will upload documents that will be covered in future forums as we get closer to go live. The Workday Drive folder is located in production and security is limited to payroll staff. If you are an agency payroll partner and do not have access, please reach out to the project team at OSPS.Workday at das.oregon.gov<mailto:OSPS.Workday at das.oregon.gov> to request to be added. Requests will be reviewed to ensure the person requesting access is part of their agency payroll office.

Starting November 1, the payroll partner forums will change to a weekly one hour standup and we will be inviting both agency payroll partners and agency payroll project champions. During the November sessions we will focus on mini training sessions, reminders about year end/December terms and guest speakers with topics relevant to changes coming next year such as paid leave Oregon. Then, in December and January we will have twice daily 30 minute standups.  These twice daily standups will be used to communicate as we bring payroll and time tracking online in production. Attached are the calendar events for November- January. You should be able to open and save these to your calendar.

I know we covered a lot of information yesterday. If you have any questions about the material we covered, please let me know.

Thank you,

Geri Greeno
DAS – Payroll & Time Tracking Replacement Project
Time Tracking Team Lead
(503) 983-6665
Project Website<https://www.oregon.gov/das/HR/Pages/Payroll-time-tracking.aspx>
Subscribe to our newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/new?topic_id=ORDAS_102>