OSPS E-News ~ Workday payroll data to SFMA, update

Announcements from OSPS to the users of the Oregon State Payroll Application osps-news at omls.oregon.gov
Wed Aug 30 17:57:00 PDT 2023

Hello Payroll Professionals,

DAS Workday central payroll has an update on our reconciliation effort with DAS SFMS in comparing Workday and SFMA data.  There are some "On-Demand" & "Off-Cycle" transactions that have not been sent to SFMA as expected, these types of transactions are completed after payroll run 1 but are tied back to the original pay period.  Many transactions are for reversals done in Workday which will result in a credit value coming through to SFMA. We have produced an interface file to correct this issue for December 2022 through June 2023 which will be loaded in a batch to SFMA soon.

  *   The effective date of transactions is listed as 7/1/23
  *   The current document number will reflect the period transactions were for, with a payroll run indicator of 7.

Steps are being taken to correct this issue long-term.  Once the issue is resolved, an additional correction will need to be made for FY24, if not sooner.  DAS Workday central payroll will notify agencies when the issue has been resolved and when additional corrections are interfaced.

Thanks,

Jason Robinson
971-900-7688
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9DB6A.AFD098C0]